Friday, February 22, 2008

Just. Plain. Wrong.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you the STRAPLESS THONG:



I ask this question: what are the ladies wearing these days where a "traditional" thong provides TOO MUCH coverage? I don't know about you, but I can't really figure out what is holding this strip of fabric up. And can you believe that this strip of fabric actually costs $36.00? I think you cold get some gauze and a few band-aids at the local CVS for about $3.57 and get the same effect.

The makers of this contraption declare this garment perfect for the following activities:
  • Form fitting dresses
  • High Cut dresses
  • Pole dancing
  • Sunbathing
  • Spas and salons
(seriously, I could not make this up).

WHEW! I had been looking for a new Pole Dancing undergarment for ages.

No comments: