Sunday, February 10, 2008

Ledgendary

You may or not know that I have a particular love for Tina Turner. In fact, I have been known to sing her songs (particularly, You Better Be Good To Me) at the top of my lungs while driving alone. I have seen the movie What's Love Got To Do With It numerous times. I dig this woman, her music and her story.

Delighted am I tonight to see her performance on the Grammy's, which was a total surprise to me (maybe this was well publicized, I am not that plugged in).

Let me tell you: Tina is looking FIERCE! She is in the neighborhood of 70 years old and she was rocking her silver spandex like no one else could. I was so excited, I took pictures of the TV:


I should be lucky to look half as good as she does when I get to her age. Hell, I should be lucky to look half as good as she does...today!

No comments: