Friday, February 01, 2008

Shortly

In a few minutes I am going to:

Close up shop
Trudge through the rain across Times Square
Down to 42nd Street
Jump on the 1, 2 or 3 express train to Penn Station (just one stop)
Find the 7:09 Train on Track 21 (scratch that, it's now 7:45 and I am still in the office)...
Sit in a seat ideally that does put me in too close proximity to any of the following types of people:
- Crazy
- Smelly
- Angry
- A Loud Talker
- Or otherwise annoying

I will read my book (which I want to be loving, but just am not): The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time. I will read probably 50 pages on the train

I missed the express, so I will get in to my town at 7:45
Damir will be waiting in a warm car
We will go to our favorite Thai place, where we go nearly every Friday night
I think I might have a red curry. Or Pad Pirhod. And a Thai Beer.
We will go home
Maybe we'll put on a movie, I just got TUDOR (the Showtime series) from Netflix.
And settle into the weekend,

Bliss.

1 comment:

annie-san said...

Why aren't we Netflix friends? Email w/details, please.