Thursday, August 03, 2006

Spinning...

Oh my friends. I am sorry to neglect you. It has been a whirlwind of activity and I scarcely can catch my breath. Things sometimes move so fast... yet you feel like each step you take is in slow-motion. Things are good, very good actually. I am happier than I can remember and feel as though I am on top of the world. It's a complete 180 degree shift from where I stood 6 short months ago.

For a variety of reasons, I can't disclose the changes that are in this moment being drafted. But there are many, and they will completely rennovate the house of interravision. It is exciting. Stay tuned!!

My parents are high above the earth right now, making their way to Boston to celebrate my sister's graduation from NESA. I am SO PROUD of her, you can't even imagine. She took such a risk to follow her heart, she is my inspiration. I feel so lucky that she is my big sister. And my new acupuncturist.

This weekend will be a flutter of activity with Dad & J. in town. Damir is flying in tomorrow night and will meet them for the first time. We're planning an excursion to the Boston Harbor Islands, I am really excited since I've never been before.

More to come...soon!

No comments: