Wednesday, April 12, 2006

I'd Like to Thank...

I'd like to thank the Academy of slumber for bestowing upon me the best night's sleep in over two weeks last night. It is such an honor for me to be the recipient of this great blessing. I could not have done it without the help and support of the following:

First, to my dearest Ashbloem who came over yester-evening, listened to me vent and ate thai food with me. Curry is better when you are around, my dear. The Pilsner Urquells went down real nice-like and surely contributed to the sweet sweet coma into which I was induced last night.

Next, I'd like to thank Mr. Mike who once again took the time to pass on some very sage advice that calmed my frazzled thoughts. I owe you one, man. I couldn't have done it without you.

Last, but certainly not least, I'd like to thank the makers of the sweet nectar of the (sickly) gods, Nyquil. As advertised, yes, your product did come to the aid of my nighttime sniffling, sneezing, coughing, aching, stuffy head, and fever so I could rest. God bless you.

Oh and speaking of God: Word Up, man. Praise be Yaweh.

No comments: