Wednesday, December 14, 2005

17:17

I just looked at the clock and it says 17:17. That might not sound very interesting, and perhaps not. But I constantly looking at the clock, by coincidence it would seem, when the numbers on each side of the : are dupicated or mirrored. Most commonly, 11:11. I must look at the clock at least 5 times a week at 11:11.

Some people might just say, huh. So?

Well, apparently that means something. According to this website:

These 11:11 Wake-Up Calls on your digital clocks, mobile phones, VCR’s and microwaves are the "trademark" prompts of a group of just 1,111 fun-loving Spirit Guardians, or Angels. Once they have your attention, they will use other digits, like 12:34, or 2:22 to remind you of their presence. Invisible to our eyes, they are very real.

You might just say, well, they're crazy, obviously-- since when do microwaves announce the arrival of jovial spirits? But then I saw this:

I started seeing 11:11 on clocks, receipts, bank clocks, EVERYWHERE about 7 years ago. Here is what I've learned since then. 11:11 is a wake-up call for lightworkers. Lightworkers are people who signed up for a "green beret" type of mission when they were on the spirit plane ( before being incarnated on Earth). What the mission is, in short, is to hold as much Light as possible, as strongly as possible, on this planet. This twenty year period (starting on January 11, 1991) will see matter holding more light than it has ever held before. The vibration on this planet has dropped to a very, very low frequency. That is why it is so difficult to remember our origin, remember that we are all connected, remember who we really are. This is often referred to as the Fall. This mission is very important and very difficult. As I see people around me go through so much, I understand why some go back home. It's intense here right now.

I know, right? Are you thinking what I am? I bet you are.

Apparently there are many schools of thoughts about people who see 11:11 frequently (such as myself). We are not just fun loving spiritual guardians and lightworkers, as the two websites above point out, but we are midwayers, have access to special portals, have some type of a positive mission to accomplish, own the key to unlock the subconscious mind, and are related to some kind of crytic message on the dollar bill. Yes. I bet you didn't know I was so powerful, did you?

No comments: