Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Ode to Frankie

While in London I got to visit a bit with my friend Frankie. Frankie and I became friends while living and working in Amsterdam for the same company. She is currently living my dream life-- has a great flat near the center of London, taking cool classes, doing freelance work, and partaking in the occasional road rally from the UK to Africa.

We have this funny little tradition that just seemed to pop up out of nowhere. Each time we are together, invariably one of us has a digital camera (the same make and model as well) and we take a self-photo or two. Here is a collection of some of our masterpieces over the years.



Frankie has pledged to help me find a great place to live the moment I figure out a way to join her in London! Start cruising the classifieds, my friend, I have a sneaking suspicion that it won't be too long now...

No comments: