Tuesday, December 09, 2008

My name is Julius and I am your twin brother.

Julius Benedict: My name is Julius and I am your twin brother.
Vincent Benedict:
Oh, obviously! The moment I sat down I thought I was looking into a mirror.


Exciting breaking news from Interravision! We have been given permission to officially say that we have 2 new potential readers approaching... my gorgeous sister is carrying TWINS. She is due in May, and I cannot wait to be an East Coast Auntie in addition to my duties as West Coast Auntie.

Seeing my beautiful sister, you know the skinny/athletic one, already showing at just over 13 weeks was a killer when I saw her in NC a few weeks back. Man, she is gonna get huge... I love it!

I am already thinking about what fun presents I can shower upon them. Surely these baby toupees will have to be item #1!

No comments: