Thursday, January 24, 2008

It's My Birthday Y'all!


Well, this year's celebration is going to be decidedly LOW KEY. I am still feeling the lasting effects of the FLU, or whatever plague has taken up residence in my lungs for the past 7 days. And now, Damir is sick too and definitely not up to pampering me in my usual princess-birthday style. Though I have to say he has taken excellent care of me these last few days. My team wanted to get me a cake, but I have decided that we can postpone my official birthday grandiosity until next week when I can actually enjoy, or at least taste, the cake. Sweet, though, they offered me some birthday soup instead and got me not just a birthday card, but a Get Well card too.
So no big birthday shenanigans planned for the big THREE FOUR. And for once in my life, I think I am pretty OK with that. But next year... WATCH OUT. I will make up for it in style.

No comments: