Saturday, January 19, 2008

Glassbooth: Which Presidential Candidate Represents You best?

Glassbooth.org is a non-profit and non-partisan organization that disseminates political information. They have a quiz on their site which helps you, after answering some questions, identify which Presidential candidate best represents your views. I took the quiz tonight and was actually pretty surprised.

My Top 5 Results:

Dennis Kucinich - 89%
Mike Gravel - 88% (shocking! Isn't he kind of insane?)
John Edwards - 80%
Barak Obama - 79%
Hillary Clinton - 75%

My Low 5 Results:

John McCain - 38% (this also was surprising for some reason)
Rudy Giuliani - 42%
Mike Huckabee - 44%
Mitt Romney - 45%
Ron Paul - 55%


There was a similar quiz circulating in 2004 that seemed to be a bit more conclusive, it had many more questions, and more specific issues of debate represented. Sadly, however, it appears to be gone. It would be interesting to take quizzes built by other organizations to see how similar of a result you find. If you see any, send them my way.

I guess I am just excited to know that at this exact time next year we will be just a few short hours from seeing GWB departing office. His last day: January 20, 2009.

In related news: I received my NY voter registration card in the mail today. Yay! Bring it on Super Tuesday!

No comments: