Friday, July 07, 2006

Waiting on a Plane

My work week started auspiciously enough on Wednesday morning as I sat in stinky JFK airport waiting for my plane to take off for over two hours (due to terrible storms), next to a wailing baby. Ahh. What to do? There are no fun shops to browse, no CNN to steal my attention. I pulled out my laptop praying to the wireless gods for an internat connection, alas none was to be found. So I opened up my ITunes and started a "Waiting at JFK" playlist. This is what I chose:

1) Volare, Dean Martin
2) Stuck in a Moment, U2 (acoustic version)
3) Such Great Heights, Iron & Wine
4) Wait, Sarah McLachlan
5) Missing, Everything but the Girl
6) The Time is Now, Moloko
7) Spread Your Wings, Robbie Williams
8) Leaving on a Jet Plane, Bjork and PJ Harvey
9) Waiting for you, Seal
10) Waiting in Vain, Annie Lennox
11) Time after Time, Cyndi Lauper
12) Waiting for Tonight, J.Lo
13) Waiting on a Friend, Rolling Stones
14) Time, Sarah McLachlan
15) Standing Still, Jewel
16) Trip Through Your Wires, U2
17) Time for me to Fly, REO Speedwagon
18) Raining in Baltimore, Counting Crows
19) Learn to Fly, Foo Fighters
20) Marooned, Pink Floyd

Ha. That was fun.

1 comment:

ann & dabney said...

playlists are fun!