Monday, June 13, 2005

Weekend Debauchery, a means of escaping the heat

To quote Robin Williams in Good Morning Vietnam:

The weather out there today is hot and shitty with continued hot and shitty in the afternoon. Tomorrow a chance of continued crappy with a pissy weather front coming down from the north. Basically, it's hotter than a snake's ass in a wagon rut.
Yes, that may as well be the weather forecast for Boston lately. Hot, shitty, crappy and pissy. That about sums it all up.

So, to get out of the heat and to find a little fun, there were lots of good-time activities taking place over the weekend:

Thursday Night: Company summer party at the Acqurium
Friday Night: Bloody Marys, Pool and Darts at Flat Top Johnnies
Saturday Night: Good Time party at Ann & Dabney's
Sunday Night: Black and Blues (Guinness and Blueberry beer) at Big City

Karaoke is on the agenda for tonight, so we'll see how that goes.

I have started carrying my camera around with me more often and have been taking more random shots of random things that catch my eye. I especially loved the light in the pool hall. Here are some of my favorites from the past few days:


Playing pool at Johnnie's



drinks and mints


synchronized shooting


the pool hall


rack 'em up


darts


Party Girls


JB


martini glasses


Choose your beer

3 comments:

Sexy Chef said...

I love your Photos I've always wanted to be good at that. they are wonderful.

Terra said...

Thank you sexy chef jones! I appreciate the comment!

Anonymous said...

terra, these pics are fantastic! You've got a great eye.