Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A word to Google Reader and RSS readers of Interravision

So, I am not sure how this works since I am behind the times and don't do "Google Reader" or something I think is called a "Feed". I like visiting the website of my friend and seeing what is going on right there on their site rather than have it delivered to me in some mailbox. This way I feel like I am actually visiting with them, albeit virtually. Somewhere in the day I'll say, "hey! lets go visit Ashbloem! (or Superette or America Hates Us or Not Yo Momma, etc)" and then I will visit her site and catch up on all her goings on.

But that's just me.

Anyway, I just wanted to let those who are tech savvy know that I almost always write my post...post it... read it online...decide I don't like something about it...go back change it... repeat as necessary. I think in Reader it only shows you my original draft and not the final way more cool post.

But then again, I could be wrong. I really have no idea.

No comments: