Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Deadline

Sorry to be so quiet as of late. I am pushing towards a big deadline at work and haven't had time for much else. Somehow I was given the project to create a completely brand new website for my company, including an online booking engine, which is hopefully set to launch in the first week of July. What do I know about creating websites? Well, not that much. But I have learned a heck of a lot in a very short amount of time! I am pretty excited about it, it looks waaayyyyy better than what we've had in the past. But still full of bugs.

I have been staring at a computer trying to write code, format pictures, update our product database, and write the site text for over 12 hours a day, so that leaves me very much NOT IN THE MOOD to then blog in the few hours a day I am not working on the site.

But soon.... very soon.... it will be done and I will have a life again.

No comments: