Thursday, April 17, 2008

What's For Sale

So did you know that the government is selling all kinds of STUFF? Check this out: http://www.govsales.gov/html/index.htm

Sure, I knew they sold land and the odd car and truck, but I had no idea they were unloading clothes, computers and a box of this stuff:


The above box o' tronics can be found under "Communication and Detection Devices" and is up for auction for a current bid of just $62.00. I don't know about you, but I call that a bargain. I was disappointed I couldn't find a 1950's style listening device or something Spy worthy. Alas.

But if you think that's the BEST bargain running on the site, you'd be wrong. Check this out (you might have to click on it to get the full effect of what is being sold:



Yes, folks. That really does say "ONE LOT OF TISSUES; USED". Find it under the category:

Home > All Categories > Clothing and Personal Items > Personal Items > Toiletries and Grooming > Toiletry Paper Products

Insert Bush joke here.

No comments: