Monday, July 02, 2007

NY-Tastic

This morning as I was walking the 12 blocks between the train and my office, I almost stopped dead in my tracks with a strange unfamilar feeling. I can identify this emotion as some of relative of "elation". The sun was glinting off the buildings and a breeze cooled the air. A gorgeous New York Morning.

I am very excited about my new job and shedding the old one feels as though I have wiggled out of an old flakey skin that just didn't fit. Part of my training is to be spent exploring the city... Circle line, helicopter tours, museums and historic sites. I am almost glad that much of the city still feels so foreign to me, as I now get to experience it in this exciting new light. Thank God I am starting this new venture in early summer rather than in the dead cold of January.

No comments: