Thursday, May 24, 2007

Unsure

Lately it seems as though the Universe is trying to point something out to me. The problem? I have no idea what the hell it is saying. Like my universe just started speaking in foreign tongues. Or like those dreams I have when I have to yell and scream something out but remain muted for some unknown reason. Actually no, it's like the Universe rings my doorbell and when I get up to answer it, there is no one there. As if the Universe has turned into some bratty next door neighbor. I am trying to listen very hard, but it's to no avail. WHAT? What is it? Should I be doing something different or am I not doing something that I should be doing? Is something bad about to happen? Or good? Or should I get a puppy? *Sigh.

I will just hang out and keep waiting for the message to get straightened out.

I haven't written since Vermont, mostly due to some craziness at the office and a bad cold that has kept me down. Here are a few of my favorite shots:

The church where E. is getting married in July
(damn power lines ruin the shot)


The Round Barn, Reception site of E's Wedding


At the Schoolhouse Market


watercans and license plates


Springtime

This weekend my honey and I are off to Pennsylvania's countryside for Penny's wedding. Yipiee!

No comments: