Thursday, May 25, 2006

Weekly Weigh-in

So, the diet was a bit rough this week. I had a conference for 2 days this week for work, and though I tried, it was tough to be as regimented as I have been at home. This week's total loss is:

1.8 Pounds!

Still not too bad, I guess. Weight Watchers is designed so that you lose typically between .5 and 2 lbs per week, so I am still within the target for sure. The good news is that I got my bike fixed and picked it up last night, so I have started biking to the office again. Yay! That makes me so happy and is a great way for me to fit exercise into my day.

The nice boy is coming back this weekend from Saturday until Tuesday morning! Looks like we'll be heading over to Superette's house on Monday for a BBQ. I will have to bring some WW friendly food with me so I don't pig out on chips and beer. mmmm...chips. I am excited to introduce him to my friends for the first time!

No comments: